tisdag 25 mars 2008

Det är fult att peka...

...och man ska inte skratta åt andra. Men idag lyfter vi våra taskigaste pekfingrar och skrattar hjärtligt åt dessa kändisgrodor.

"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."Golfstjärnan Greg Norman

"The only happy artist is a dead artist, because only then you can't change. After I die, I'll probably come back as a paintbrush." Inte visste jag att skådisen Sylvester Stallone hade sånt...djup.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." Alltså, ja, jo... okej då. Skådisen Brooke Shields.

"Is this chicken or is this fish? I know it's tuna but it says chicken by the sea."Hon ä la änna för go? Jessica Simpson

"All of a sudden you're like the Bin Laden of America. Osama Bin Laden is the only one who knows what I'm going through." Den här är ju helt obetalbar. Antar att den har att göra med den där sexskandalen för några år sedan... R.Kelly

Inga kommentarer: